Your Weather

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I feel so bad for all those people! I am glad that you are ok, sorry about your friends. Floods and fire are something that you run from, but this flood came up so fast that people didn't have time to pack up and get out. Prayers for my neighbors in Louisiana.

coco25

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Cut Off, Louisiana Zone 9a, Bayou Country
Thank you! Yes it was very fast, areas in Baton Rouge are still dealing with rising water, lots of people still stuck waiting to be rescued.
It really is heartbreaking.
After this I defenitely hope we don't have any hurricanes to deal with. It's so unreal.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good lord that is horrible for those affected I guess maybe I should watch the
news more often

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
We have a never-ending rain. It rains both from bucketful. In some places, the city was flooded.
89.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh, my! The media around here is ubber-focused on what's happening here and the upcoming elections. I haven't heard anything about the flooding in your parts. Of course, I haven't been watching TV at all this past week.:hit

That looks terrible, @Larisa. I sure hope your home is out and above the floodwaters. To get the good news, I used to watch Public (PBS) Television's BBC out of Britain. Now, however, the Brits have their PBS news broadcast aimed at the US and all the really good tid-bits regarding European thinking toward the US is absent.

I guess they feel Americans can't take criticism, huh

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
If someone would be better cleaned sewage water, floods would not have happened. It's not scary now it employs a lot of special equipment. Just the center of Moscow is now rebuilt. There will be many beautiful hiking areas. But drain for water should be doing better.

Latest posts