how much privacy do you need?

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
So I said, if he comes back I'll yell a warning to him. "If you don't stop snooping I'll take my clothes off!"
With a threat that serious he will probably be afraid to fly again for fear of the irreparable damage to his retinas.

We are SOOOO alike!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I've no problem using my horrible "Mom body" to inflict distress and anguish!

I've related this on TEG about once living in the sticks and having an outhouse ... with no door! It opened onto a little thicket of Douglas fir trees. I'd built the thing without considering the size of my big feet and didn't want an outhouse with a vestibule.

Steve

I don't close the door on our current outhouse...it's too small and the windows not big enough, so I feel like I'm in solitary along with Cool Hand Luke when I have to utilize it. Thus, I leave that door swinging wide open...nothing out there to see me but the shickens. :D

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sounds like Seed would make the ultra light a bit heavier. :lol: Sorry, Seed, a drone would definitely be easier to get rid of. SSS would work for one of those as well.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle', when I lived out towards your neck of the woods, Silverwood was Henley Aerodrome ..!

I lived on the bench above and low flying aircraft were a constant. I always felt a little trapped in my cast iron bathtub in the yard. But, as my little Polish neighbor used to so often say, "What are you gonna do??!"

Maybe Butler's Church of Jesus Christ Christian figured something out when they showed up. And, that was when Henley closed.

Steve

bills

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have a very private property, 15' high hedge all around it, other than the driveway entrance. I love it.

Heck, I'd garden in the nude, if it wasn't for the unexpected visitors who just drop in..I suppose that might be a tad em-bare-ass-ing..lol

The Mrs. doesn't mind..

You spot the deer in this picture?

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle', when I lived out towards your neck of the woods, Silverwood was Henley Aerodrome ..!

I lived on the bench above and low flying aircraft were a constant. I always felt a little trapped in my cast iron bathtub in the yard. But, as my little Polish neighbor used to so often say, "What are you gonna do??!"

Maybe Butler's Church of Jesus Christ Christian figured something out when they showed up. And, that was when Henley closed.

Steve
Maybe there isn't a connection Steve, but your outdoor tub arrangement might have been on some aerial sightseeing list somewhere. :D

Gary Norton bought the aerodrome, and as far as I know continued to use the airfield for planes awhile before starting to build the theme park.
I don't know how the white supremest organization figures in?
And just by the by, it disturbs me in the extreme that a group that is as diametrically opposite Christ as it is possible to be uses His name.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Beautiful place you have there, @bills ! I love your perennial beds. I keep trying to figure out how to get that look in mine. I do see the deer--right smack in the middle of it!

I've been hearing a lot of people report around here that there have been helicopters hovering very low over their land lately (in very rural areas mostly), looking for people growing weed. My sister had one hanging over her backyard and they waved to them, but they wouldn't wave back, despite how adorable my niece is. LOL.