10 NEW BUNRABS (new pics 2+ weeks)

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
hoodat said:
I made the bunrabs promise to give it back when they're done with it. It was the only straight sided bowl I had.
I just had to kid about it ... actually, my animals rule, anything they want...

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My lil man had a hard time thinning his pumpkin plant...
I know the feeling. I can, have, and do process all sorts of animals here but I have a hard time thinning out plants. Especially when the ones Im thinning would be considered keepers except for the one thats just a teeny tiny bit better. I think my problem is I hate to see something go to waste when I know it could be producing too if it wasn't for crowding.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Jared77 said:
I know the feeling. I can, have, and do process all sorts of animals here but I have a hard time thinning out plants. Especially when the ones Im thinning would be considered keepers except for the one thats just a teeny tiny bit better. I think my problem is I hate to see something go to waste when I know it could be producing too if it wasn't for crowding.
Don't you hate it when you spend 5 minutes looking at two plants and finally pull one - then a snail eats the other one? :barnie

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Jared77 said:
I have a problem thinning plants out too. :/

CluckyJay

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I really wish someone would breed ugly meat rabbits. :( I want to start with some this year but Lordy, so hard to kill such cuteness! lol

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Don't you hate it when you spend 5 minutes looking at two plants and finally pull one - then a snail eats the other one? :barnie
That's my biggest fear Ive been there. Makes me absolutely crazy

Clucky just wait till you get bit by one or scratched by one. I'm curious to see how long it takes for that breeding combination to be on the dinner plate. They look like they are growing VERY well.

CluckyJay

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Awe, I've been scratched. We used to raise them. Its just that they are so cute that I forgive them their evilness, hehehe.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
As I've said before, you can always tell rabbit raisers by the scars on their arms. ;)
That cute factor is probably why more people don't raise them as meat. It IS hard to overcome.

wsmoak

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
hoodat said:
As I've said before, you can always tell rabbit raisers by the scars on their arms. ;)
That cute factor is probably why more people don't raise them as meat. It IS hard to overcome.
I'm nursing another set of scratches this morning. They are looking less cute every day!

-Wendy

Latest posts