2015 Little Easy Bean Network - Old Beans Should Never Die !

teamneu

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thank you both. I am interested in learning from you guys and so, am reading through the previous two bean threads.
Funny, I was raised on a farm & picking beans (as well as snapping or shelling) was the worst torture I could imagine!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Russ, I finally got to a computer and can see the pictures!! I would like the Portugese Red plus one more variety of whatever you choose for me. We have moved 170 miles north of where we used to live, but the climate is much the same, just a little cooler in the winter. We still have searing heat!

The soil is sandy, well drained and this is the first year for a garden on raw land. I will send you my new address.

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
Alright @baymule. Your living in internet style now! A computer, that is so cool. Sorry to say though the Portugese Red went out already. Want to pick two for yourself?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
borrowed internet, haha. you pick a couple for me and I will be happy with whatever you need grown out.

Blue-Jay

Garden Master
Reaction score
Everyone that has chosen beans from the photos your packages went out already. When they arrive let me know who's got Lazy Wife. I lost track of it with all the Seed Saver Exchange requests I've been packing the last three days. Being on my winter break all the request have piled up. Getting close to whittling them all down.

Latest posts