2015 Little Easy Bean Network - Old Beans Should Never Die !

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Don't worry Marshall, I'll be watching from the sidelines with you this year. I'm sure that we'll both have beans coming out of our years in a near-future season.

flowerweaver

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Feijoa was a Portugese botanist in Brazil. There is also a fruit named feijoa, also known as the pineapple guava, named after him.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks. So it looks like three syllables with the accent on the first. I would have guessed two syllables with the accent on the last. About as wrong as I could get.

the1honeycomb

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Bluejay77 Welcome back here's hoping that your winter wasn't too bad and your healthy and happy. So glad you have your fun and education bean exchange on the table again. I have been waiting for it!!! I would like to pick the bush snap beans Star 2052, do you think these would be good in stir fries? Also the Imbotyi Chaphaza impressive name had to cut and copy it! :thumbsuplooking for your website Russ can't find it

the1honeycomb

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
HOLY MOLY!! looks like your sold out of everything! I have been out of comission for the last 6 months and now I have missed the train as my mom would have said. Russ if you have anything that would be good for snap beans in stirfry I would love them. them surprise me with something pretty. Thank you

Latest posts