After Death

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sis is dropping off this am, I promised her I willn't rehome, Nice parrot cages are not cheap. I just hope it does not talk with a name like Budwiser, god knows what its vocabulary is.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wouldn't suppose you have a lot of motorcycle/sailor types who bring their dogs in for grooming on a regular basis. That might be the easiest way to rehome the bird. However, many people want unusual pets and a parrot can certainly be a conversational ice breaker. I doubt you will have any problem finding the bird a nice home -- assuming you don't fall in love and want it for yourself. A parrot could make good company on the [sometimes] lonely road trips from town to the country home.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Red you would be surprised how many of my clients are " weekend bikers" Men reach middle age and either buy a sports car or bike. I am talking like $40,000 bikes with several thousand dollar leather outfits. May ride 3x all summer, but they can brag they ride

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My husband was manager of a Kawasaki and Yamaha shop for 15 years. People spend an unreal amount of $$$ to go take a Sunday ride once a month. And to buy an ATV and go tear it up in the mud.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nyboy, take a pic of the parrot when you get it. We want to see it.
DSCF0366.JPG

Latest posts