Back to Eden Gardening

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I got a mini bale of alfalfa hay from the lady who gets me the horse manure! She came last week to pick up some eggs and I asked her if they ever had any hay that they threw away. So on Friday I wake up to find the bale in my driveway. I put a couple of inches of it around my fountain where the plum and apple tree are. Also put some around my fig tree, and my veggie beds where I have cauliflower and some peppers. I just about had enough. I am so grateful for this woman bringing me this stuff.

As I was spreading it out, my husband had this look :rolleyes: and asked me where I got my crazy ideas. :lol:

Mary

the wormies will love it! :)

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
The log buildings sure look nice!

I think it's sad that things made these days don't last even half as long as they used to.
Clients built a very nice house 15 years ago. They are down sizing and selling house. Before putting on market they painted. Before a drop of paint was used they had to replace $30,000 of rotted wood siding.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Clients built a very nice house 15 years ago. They are down sizing and selling house. Before putting on market they painted. Before a drop of paint was used they had to replace $30,000 of rotted wood siding.
The "For Sale" sign reads ... Organic gardening at it's finest ? :hu

Latest posts