Back to Eden Gardening

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sorry the donkey hasn't worked out for you. That would be a lot of meat. Depending what you paid for her, it might be a good deal. LOL LOL

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sorry the donkey hasn't worked out for you. That would be a lot of meat. Depending what you paid for her, it might be a good deal. LOL LOL

For local prices, I paid about $150 too much, at $400 plus shipping of $40. But as far as meat costs go, it's not a bad price, especially since I'd be butchering here. And she's nice and fluffy, nice rounded haunches and such. Not overly fat, but in great condition.

Most donkeys going for around $200-250 around here right now.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't know if I could eat horse. I've been horse crazy for as long as I can remember. It would be mighty hard to eat one. Not saying that I wouldn't, just hope I never have to go there.
I have never eaten horse or donkey for that matter, but in a push come to shove situation, I would. Unless of course that was my mode of transportation, then I would be fighting everybody else's grimy hands off my horse! LOL

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sold the donkey to a nice couple today who have other donkeys she can pal with. Put her up on CL after another try to kill the sheep incident and within minutes we were contacted by this couple and they want her. Picking her up on Thursday. :weee

Lesson learned, nobody hurt. I call that a win/win. :D

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sold the donkey to a nice couple today who have other donkeys she can pal with. Put her up on CL after another try to kill the sheep incident and within minutes we were contacted by this couple and they want her. Picking her up on Thursday. :weee

Lesson learned, nobody hurt. I call that a win/win. :D
I am happy to hear this!

Latest posts