Back to Eden Gardening

henless

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Was she after the same lamb or a different one? You never know if something is going to work unless you give it a shot. Glad everything worked out well.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Was she after the same lamb or a different one? You never know if something is going to work unless you give it a shot. Glad everything worked out well.

Not sure, lambs were running everywhere, mamas were running everywhere, the donkey was trying to kill them all, it seemed. Funny thing, she's the sweetest thing ever around humans~can do anything with her~ but she hates sheep with a passion.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
hmm, what was it about as it is gone now...

Yep, just minutes after I shared it to FB it was taken down off YT. But, not before it was viewed over a million times in 2 days time. Important information from a scientist who helped isolate the HIV/AIDs virus and develop the treatments for it....and how we have all been deceived by this Plandemic propaganda.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yep, just minutes after I shared it to FB it was taken down off YT. But, not before it was viewed over a million times in 2 days time. Important information from a scientist who helped isolate the HIV/AIDs virus and develop the treatments for it....and how we have all been deceived by this Plandemic propaganda.
No......say it isn’t so.....who would prosper from such a wickedness? :hide

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Take a look into Bill Gates', the white elitist eugenecist's, implication in all of this.
"Depopulation through immunization". He hopes to lower the worlds population by one billion in his lifetime. I think he should set the example and go first.

For example-
Pay attention around the 2:40 mark and following.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
He's really a mover and shaker in the zero population growth movement and has been for a very long time. Though I can applaud Trump's performance as President and like many of the things he's done while in office, make no mistake...he's hand in glove with Bill Gates when it comes to eugenics. He's the fox in the henhouse right now and folks are eating it up....but that other shoe is going to eventually drop.

I'm the least political person on the planet, so much so that I've only ever voted once and that was in a local election, but it's always good to be aware of the faces of evil on this planet....most of those are in the wealthy sector, as well as in the political realm.

Not much anyone can do about it here on Earth and, thankfully, this is not my Home...I'm merely a traveler passing through. But, it's always good to be aware of where wickedness dwells in the land one is passing through. ;)

Latest posts