Baymule’s Farm

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I crashed yesterday. Bennet and I put up the short span of wire next to the house. Now I can drag horse panels over, T-post them in place and have a yard for DD’s little dogs when they come for Labor Day weekend. I was so tired and both knees were giving me a lot of pain. I had taken 6 Advil just to accomplish what little I got done, I left the farm, went to son’s house and passed out in my recliner. I slept 2 hours. Son came in and I woke up.

I took another nap or two, went to bed at 9, slept until 7 this morning. I feel a whole lot better this morning.

I have to go to town today. I need rubber boots, new farm shoes, I’ve worn out the ones I have. I need to go to Academy, Lowes, Tractor Supply, Walmart, the bank and I think I’ll go buy that sleeper sofa I looked at last week. I’ll be gone all day. Oh, got to fill up the truck too.

I will be at the farm tomorrow to finish sheep pens. Moving on Saturday, moving sheep and dogs Sunday. Then I will officially be living at my farm!
Officially living at your farm! I already have a screenshot image of that.
But dear Bay, please squeeze some more time to have proper rest. 🌷

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I went to town today. Rubber boots and dog food at Tractor Supply. Farm shoes at Academy. Bought tank of diesel for truck $100. Lowes for lumber to build a better closet in my room, plus other items on the list. Walmart for a few things, went to bank. Stopped at feed store for one square bale of hay. Went to farm and unloaded farm stuff, stopped at Dollar store for milk and to sons house, where I’ve been stretched out in recliner for past hour and a half. Got to get up and go take hay out of truck and feed sheep and dogs. Tomorrow up at 5:30 and go to farm, finish sheep pens so we can move them Sunday.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
How far is farm from son's house?

Mary
12 miles.

Couple of days ago it was cloudy at son’s house. Driving to the farm, at Nogalus Prairie (a cross roads community) it poured down rain. Hard blowing rain and I thought it would be raining at the farm. Nope. It sprinkled, but that was all.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
12 miles.

oh! that's not too bad. for some reason i thought it was much further.

Couple of days ago it was cloudy at son’s house. Driving to the farm, at Nogalus Prairie (a cross roads community) it poured down rain. Hard blowing rain and I thought it would be raining at the farm. Nope. It sprinkled, but that was all.

we had rains yesterday and last night. none in the forecast for today. going to be a busy day here.