Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dessa is so smart. She puts a hoof in the fence, then bites/scratches her foot and leg. Then she switches and sticks the other hoof in the fence.

216904CA-C12D-411E-80F8-F8B203D8442A.jpeg

Bennet has sold most of his cattle, keeping the heifer herd and Peggy’s pet cow. Pet cow came to the fence Friday morning.

Got a treat for me? I gave her a twist of alfalfa.

E06109C0-08D6-4769-8CC3-EE312D4950BA.jpeg

I tried to get a side picture of this Appaloosa cow, but she kept following me. Isn’t she pretty?

67CBA844-1819-40D1-AA3C-CF848358ACEE.jpeg

Hello! I’m Cow, who are you?

5D1655B5-BCEE-410C-AA62-1EB28EC2CCF1.jpeg

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My nephew is working for a man that has all sorts of equipment and stuff. Just found out he has a forestry mulched. That’s what it will take for my back fence. It’s a long stretch of fence, has a bunch of over growth, a 4 or 5 foot deep ditch, about 12 or 15 feet wide, then the fence. Brush and growth is a good 30 to 50 feet from the fence. I’m hopeful I can get the Aunt Dana discount on mulching everything it will chew up. I gotta catch up with that boy and let him know I’m interested.

I went to an Elvis impersonator show Friday night with a bunch of friends. Actually only knew 2 of them. One rather crusty lady in the bunch had her flask of whiskey and her pistol in her purse. LOL
The Elvis was Travis Powell, from North Carolina. Hands down, he’s the best I’ve ever seen. He put everything he had into his performance and had a fabulous voice. He went down the aisle, singing, taking pictures, shaking hands, kissing old ladies, one was 93, and he came down the other aisle. He got back to the stage and fans yelled that he didn’t see them, so back down the aisle he went. Then the balcony started yelling for him, so he went up in the balcony too. Everyone was laughing and having a great time. I was surprised by the teenagers and young kids that were there. I guess Elvis is ageless and still captures new fans.

He did the first half of his performance in black leather, then changed to the white jumpsuit. All through his performance women brought him scarves, conveniently for sale on a table in the lobby, to wipe his sweat on. Ick. But whatever floats your boat.

I would see him again and if y’all are Elvis fans, Travis Powell is worth seeing.

996E7EB4-81DA-4985-90AD-FBFB621383F2.jpeg

4F8E1AC4-275E-4D76-9B07-2B03DDE951D1.jpeg

https://www.theeasygarden.com/

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My nephew is working for a man that has all sorts of equipment and stuff. Just found out he has a forestry mulched. That’s what it will take for my back fence. It’s a long stretch of fence, has a bunch of over growth, a 4 or 5 foot deep ditch, about 12 or 15 feet wide, then the fence. Brush and growth is a good 30 to 50 feet from the fence. I’m hopeful I can get the Aunt Dana discount on mulching everything it will chew up. I gotta catch up with that boy and let him know I’m interested.

I went to an Elvis impersonator show Friday night with a bunch of friends. Actually only knew 2 of them. One rather crusty lady in the bunch had her flask of whiskey and her pistol in her purse. LOL
The Elvis was Travis Powell, from North Carolina. Hands down, he’s the best I’ve ever seen. He put everything he had into his performance and had a fabulous voice. He went down the aisle, singing, taking pictures, shaking hands, kissing old ladies, one was 93, and he came down the other aisle. He got back to the stage and fans yelled that he didn’t see them, so back down the aisle he went. Then the balcony started yelling for him, so he went up in the balcony too. Everyone was laughing and having a great time. I was surprised by the teenagers and young kids that were there. I guess Elvis is ageless and still captures new fans.

He did the first half of his performance in black leather, then changed to the white jumpsuit. All through his performance women brought him scarves, conveniently for sale on a table in the lobby, to wipe his sweat on. Ick. But whatever floats your boat.

I would see him again and if y’all are Elvis fans, Travis Powell is worth seeing.

996E7EB4-81DA-4985-90AD-FBFB621383F2.jpeg

4F8E1AC4-275E-4D76-9B07-2B03DDE951D1.jpeg

https://www.theeasygarden.com/
*Crusty lady* lol

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The woman sitting in front of her said she had her pistol too. If any crazy gunman came in, he would have been met with a barrage of fire power. Pretty sure those weren’t the only two pistols in the building.
Please don't tell me what you had in your purse :fl:ep:plbb

Latest posts