Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
1667908604527.png

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Taking a break. Been over to sons house, taking stuff out of the portable building he moved for me from Lindale. Tomorrow he’ll move it to the farm. I loaded up my truck with small stuff I could handle. Made a load to the farm, unloaded and managed to find places to put it in the two sheds that are here. I’m going back for my saddles and saddle racks plus whatever else I can get. There is heavy stuff that will take son and Chris to load on my flatbed. Then lift end of building with tractor that is here at my house (son has to come get it) unblock the building and lower it to the ground. I’ve got to check my bolts to make sure they will go through the holes in the skids. Chain around the bolts, drag building out, then can back up trailer to load the building. Lots of work today and tomorrow. Gotta go!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, will you get hit hard by winter? Is there a lot of stuff you need to do before winter its? Not sure if your weather will allow some things to be done or if you have to hunker down for the winter.

Mary

Latest posts