Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Chris came this morning and took down that cabinet.

21E9D421-6D33-46A2-84E2-00D54CE6ED58.jpeg

I painted Kilz on the wall, it dried in no time. So i textured it, waiting for it to dry, so I can paint it.

47237D20-6F38-4E39-A0AD-207AAC227275.jpeg

Been raining. It will let up, the ewes go out to pasture, then here comes another hard rain. Ewes run to shelter.

Sheba has stationed herself in some hay I put in the Quonset huts this morning. She’s snugged down and not coming out. Sentry stationed himself at the fence, staring at the living room windows, sending telegraphic messages, “Mommy is a rat! Mommy is a rat! Mommy is a rat!”

Mommy the rat put Carson outside and went and got Sentry. Carson has a bed on the porch. He sat in it, staring in the window, sending telegraphic messages, “Mommy is a rat! Mommy is a rat!”

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I let Carson in last night, he went into a deep sleep. At 10, I told him outside. He ignored me. Outside! He curled up tighter, trying to make his big self look small, like maybe I wouldn’t notice this 110 pound dog in the floor. Ignoring me. I laughed and let him be. At 3:30, he woke up and wanted outside. Dogs. I love them.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I let Carson in last night, he went into a deep sleep. At 10, I told him outside. He ignored me. Outside! He curled up tighter, trying to make his big self look small, like maybe I wouldn’t notice this 110 pound dog in the floor. Ignoring me. I laughed and let him be. At 3:30, he woke up and wanted outside. Dogs. I love them.
He has you trained! & who said you can’t train an older pea picker. Bless their heart.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Really, didn't you know if you shut your eyes or hide under a cover no one can see you :oops:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Went to therapy this morning. I only have 3 sessions left. I asked for more time because I’m not up to where I need to be. When I told her I haven’t even started climbing ladders yet, she cut her eyes at me. Oblivious, I rambled on about the things I need to do that involve climbing ladders. She really worked me over. I durn cried UNCLE a few times. I’m sore.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Went to therapy this morning. I only have 3 sessions left. I asked for more time because I’m not up to where I need to be. When I told her I haven’t even started climbing ladders yet, she cut her eyes at me. Oblivious, I rambled on about the things I need to do that involve climbing ladders. She really worked me over. I durn cried UNCLE a few times. I’m sore.
Only you, omg :ep LADDERS For pity sake lady you've just got your bionic kneecap :hu:th

Latest posts