Baymule’s Farm

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Put a second coat of paint on doors . Did touch up in the rooms. Unwrapped blue tape off door knobs. Pulled tape and plastic off windows. Pulling tape is tedious because it has been sprayed with Kilz and textured and painted. Pulled tape and plastic off bathtub and shower. Pulled plastic up in bedrooms.

When I pulled up the quarter round, I numbered each piece and drew arrows in the direction it laid. I wrapped the pieces in a bundle and labeled with what room it went in.

FBEFBCF8-0D42-4301-B2D2-A8D88B9BA170.jpeg

It made it easy to lay out the pieces in order.
Now all they need is fitting together and brad nailing in place. It’s looking good!

4D62B633-6EBE-43F7-B459-036B8F6AE505.jpeg

Saturday Chris is coming and we’ll move stuff.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is STORMING!!! RAIN! Thunder and lightning, hard rain blowing semi sideways. It’s pouring down! Power is off. Wish I knew what box the Tac lights are in. I got a wind up light that might be a tad brighter than a match and it doesn’t burn my fingers. LOL. It’s been raining for almost an hour! I hope it’s raining at the farm. RAIN! RAIN!!!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is STORMING!!! RAIN! Thunder and lightning, hard rain blowing semi sideways. It’s pouring down! Power is off. Wish I knew what box the Tac lights are in. I got a wind up light that might be a tad brighter than a match and it doesn’t burn my fingers. LOL. It’s been raining for almost an hour! I hope it’s raining at the farm. RAIN! RAIN!!!

it's been pretty dry down there so i'm glad you're getting some rains. :)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay, all that painting is at your farm right? Not your son's house?

Mary
Yes, at the farm. Didn’t go to the farm today. I slept late and dawdled around, doing a whole bunch of nothing. Went to Lufkin to run errands and it rained here while I was gone. Not a storm like last night, a pop up shower, glad to have it!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I hitched the stock trailer Friday evening and backed it up to front door at son’s house. Saturday Chris and I loaded it with small items, bunk beds, end tables, chairs, bookcases, boxes, chests, etc. We unloaded under sprinkling rain and got everything inside. It poured right up the road, so I appreciated the sprinkles. LOL

Went back to sons house, dropped stock trailer, hitched flatbed. Did a passable job of backing flatbed to shipping container. I loaded lumber, it was almost 7PM, I was soaked with sweat to my knees, time for a shower. Loaded more stuff this morning, a 16’ gate, used corrugated metal (for sheep shelter roof) and other stuff. Came to farm and unloaded.

Came in, put on my third dry T-shirt of the day, put the back on my recliner and got some lemonade. Mmmmm good!

The cutest little yellow flowers come up in the yard after a rain! Lots of them.

E79E75C6-2BB8-4A29-B88B-3AAC6C6AAAAC.jpeg

BB707F3D-D9C2-4F84-9712-42238BD16740.jpeg

I’m going to go put the full size bottom bunk together. Maybe try to do something with this stuff we brought yesterday.

Latest posts