Baymule’s Farm

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Dang that is awful hot. :somadWe are supposed to reach 100 by Wednesday.🥵 And with it record high humidity. 💦Needless to say, I have nothing I have to do outdoors. I will be staying in! It is to break for us come the weekend. I sure hope TX (and all the SW) starts to cool down soon.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
FIRE! Fire on my road today. A tractor caught on fire, caught the field on fire. Field surrounded by forest, that come right up against my house. I loaded a few valuables in the truck, couple changes of clothes. Have trailer hitched, backed up to chute for loading sheep. Plan was to load as many as I could, grab dogs and make a run for it. Leaving truck and trailer there tonight and tomorrow.

And I have jury duty tomorrow.

Cosmo spring garden

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
FIRE! Fire on my road today. A tractor caught on fire, caught the field on fire. Field surrounded by forest, that come right up against my house. I loaded a few valuables in the truck, couple changes of clothes. Have trailer hitched, backed up to chute for loading sheep. Plan was to load as many as I could, grab dogs and make a run for it. Leaving truck and trailer there tonight and tomorrow.

And I have jury duty tomorrow.

Oh no! I am praying that it gets under control quick!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don’t know if they would all fit. Probably not. Neighbors offered to bring their gooseneck and load some, so maybe I could have got them all, maybe not. Fire is out, they got somebody watching a few hot spots.

I don’t have jury duty tomorrow, called number after 5:00 and recording said cancelled.

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I don’t know if they would all fit. Probably not. Neighbors offered to bring their gooseneck and load some, so maybe I could have got them all, maybe not. Fire is out, they got somebody watching a few hot spots.

I don’t have jury duty tomorrow, called number after 5:00 and recording said cancelled.
What a terrifying ordeal, and what a relief that the fire is out. Good that you can stay home tomorrow just to keep an eye on things and de-stress.

Glad that you did not have to put your evacuation plans into effect. Your animals probably have no idea that they just narrowly missed a sudden upheaval to their normal way of life!

Last edited:

Latest posts