cancer ... SAY WHAT ?

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just watched this video from start to finish. This doctor was lucky that she had a spontanious cancer remission inspite of her infomercial testimony. I must say that this doctor said many things in human evolution and what they ate to have many inconsistancies. for millions of years, homo species were hunter gatherers , so we were designed to be omnivores. Then, only ten thousand years ago, we turned to growing grains and farming which increased our plant based diet. So as you can see, humans were NOT designed to be vegans, but omnivores as one example of this persons false assumptions. Even wild herbivores get cancer, as I have seen it during necropsies at the Vet. Pathology Department that I worked at. X- rays tudies of Egypyion and Astec mummies as well as more primitive human bone remains show that some of them had arthritis and even bone cancer. Proportionaly, more people die from homeopathic medicines than using conventional medicine and surgeries. Also, since i am diabetic, if I eat fruits and vegetables, I put on weight immediately and my blood sugar skyrockets, when I eat meat and very little fruit and vegetables , I loose weight and my blood sugar goes back down. So , NO THANKS , we will stick with conventional medicine, surgery followed by low dose radiation therapy.

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
First off this is not about me. I watched it too and all I can say I was pretty much on my death bed 5 years ago and chemo saved my life. Unfortunately I'm having to deal with the nasty again. They found two tumors in my brain early this spring they gave me 3-4 months to live, I opted for radiation 6 months later I'm still here, still not quite up to scratch yet but back to making meals and actually washed the kitchen floor the other day. Now they're saying well maybe a year, of course there are no guarantees but I'm a fighter already planning next year's garden, since then I have had 2 MRI the first showed the tumors had shrunk, the second showed they are still shrinking, due for another Nov. 30th.

No other tumors have shown up so far but if they do they will zap me again. I'll take the conventional way thank you very much, but, I also eat healthy with :hide the occasional slip, lots of veggies, fruit and I do love a good steak or roast beef once in awhile, eat a fair amount of chicken and occasionally fish but stay away from processed food as much as I can. I haven't smoked for 50 years, I used to have an occasional drink but stopped even having these. I have never smoked pot or done any other drug not prescribed by my doctor. I'm not religious but a person who treats everyone as equals, treat them as I would like to be treated, I'm a person who lives by a moral code, hey, everyone knows right from wrong.

It's videos like this although meaning well just might cost someone their life, nothing wrong with applying some of what's said in it along with the conventional methods tho. The most important thing is to think positive and tell yourself I can and will beat this. I'm betting it will be something other than cancer that gets me in the end, hey I'm 80 but still on planning on living forever ;).

Annette

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
@aftermidnight Keep up the fight. Agree that attitude is extremely important-along with good medical advice.

@bobm Keep with the plan.

Don't listen to wackos who down play medical advice (although I think one should get different opinions from experts). If eating certain foods cured all ills, then it would be known by all as the wonder food. We all have family who died of cancer early long before GMO's, chemicals and processed foods.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
First off this is not about me. I watched it too and all I can say I was pretty much on my death bed 5 years ago and chemo saved my life. Unfortunately I'm having to deal with the nasty again. They found two tumors in my brain early this spring they gave me 3-4 months to live, I opted for radiation 6 months later I'm still here, still not quite up to scratch yet but back to making meals and actually washed the kitchen floor the other day. Now they're saying well maybe a year, of course there are no guarantees but I'm a fighter already planning next year's garden, since then I have had 2 MRI the first showed the tumors had shrunk, the second showed they are still shrinking, due for another Nov. 30th.

No other tumors have shown up so far but if they do they will zap me again. I'll take the conventional way thank you very much, but, I also eat healthy with :hide the occasional slip, lots of veggies, fruit and I do love a good steak or roast beef once in awhile, eat a fair amount of chicken and occasionally fish but stay away from processed food as much as I can. I haven't smoked for 50 years, I used to have an occasional drink but stopped even having these. I have never smoked pot or done any other drug not prescribed by my doctor. I'm not religious but a person who treats everyone as equals, treat them as I would like to be treated, I'm a person who lives by a moral code, hey, everyone knows right from wrong.

It's videos like this although meaning well just might cost someone their life, nothing wrong with applying some of what's said in it along with the conventional methods tho. The most important thing is to think positive and tell yourself I can and will beat this. I'm betting it will be something other than cancer that gets me in the end, hey I'm 80 but still on planning on living forever ;).

Annette
:thumbsup:thumbsup And have a hot toddy ( my grandmother always recommended and made " amora e ledovi proshki " - a cup of strong hot tea + dissolve a tablespoon of honey + add shot of vodka or any other strong liquor) and wrap yourself up in a warm blanket to keep the chill away on the cool evenings that are on their way. Have fun ! :weee

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
@aftermidnight Keep up the fight. Agree that attitude is extremely important-along with good medical advice.

@bobm Keep with the plan.

Don't listen to wackos who down play medical advice (although I think one should get different opinions from experts). If eating certain foods cured all ills, then it would be known by all as the wonder food. We all have family who died of cancer early long before GMO's, chemicals and processed foods.
:thumbsup Wackos have to be exposed for what they are with double blind tested true scientific facts . All foods including the GMOs that we consume have great nutrition values inspite of what some nay sayers say. The (self claimed doctor) says that all chemo therapy drugs are poison... well I have news for her ... all medicines including all of the holistic powders and potions are "poison" or they would not be able to do their job of killing organisms what ails / infect us or cancerous cells. :th

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bob is there anywhere closer where you don't have to fight traffic that your wife could take treatment? That traffic sounds terrible.

My prayers are with you and your wife. Together y'all can beat this.

Latest posts