cancer ... SAY WHAT ?

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bob is there anywhere closer where you don't have to fight traffic that your wife could take treatment? That traffic sounds terrible.

My prayers are with you and your wife. Together y'all can beat this.
Thank you Bay for your prayers. As for the location for the radiation treatment, unfortunately this facility is the closest with the least amount of s l o w traffic . The others are even farther and longer to get to. No only that, but much more $$$$s out of our pocket.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I believe in modern mediation. Yesterday a Vet bought in her dogs and was raving about a book she just read Plant Paradox by Dr Gundry. She claims after following eating advice she was able to come off allergy meds.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I believe in modern mediation. Yesterday a Vet bought in her dogs and was raving about a book she just read Plant Paradox by Dr Gundry. She claims after following eating advice she was able to come off allergy meds.
Reasonable as many people have food allergies & don't know it.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
there are some real advances coming along. the younger generations may have a lot less to fear with this disease.

just a few weeks ago they were talking about some very non-invasive treatments that were pretty much just injecting tumors with a few agents to ramp up the immune system cells that were likely already at the tumor site. it was not super expensive and worked for every tumor they tried (for all the various cancers). so this type of thing could be a massive game changer for the future (and lower costs for people too). and if it didn't work the first time they could repeat it and wasn't such a big undertaking as surgery and radiation or the extraction of immune cells and replicating them and then reinjecting them.

Latest posts