Canesister's 2019 farm journal

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
And that's why I don't want board fences. T-posts and non climb wire just look positively enchanting to me! LOL

Your list is like mine. I can't do THIS until I do THAT and I can't do THAT until I do THAT OVER THERE ……… Move one thing and I have to move 12 more.....LOL
Sounds like every project we have ever done!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I still have crap crammed into the portable building we moved up here that I can't move because I have no place to put it. Some day, when we finish the feed and tack room in the barn, that has been an on-mostly off, project for the last 3 years...… :barnie

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cane, I can just visualize everything and how nice and efficient it will be. You're going to tell yourself you should have done it ages ago! Make a list of all your projects and then prioritize them. Have a start date and finished date then do it and cross it off that darn list. Pat your self on the back and tackle the next one. if there's one person that can do that, it's you! Ok, and Bay too. :p

Keep us posted and post pics. We will crack the whip on you.

Mary

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
thumbsup1.png

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
This past weekend - not on the list, but :
* A friend is having her laminate floor replaced and had the contractor save as much as possible of what came up - SO I now have 2 large stacks of laminate planks stacked in my dining room with plans to install in my den sometime between 3/14 and 3/20
* the 3 stalls that serve as Nursery and Milking Parlor got stripped and re-bedded in preparation for the new calf
* the garden got a nice layer of old manure and straw bits
* an injured chicken spend several days in my bathtub while a cut on her side healed up a bit.
Raisin Cane.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
encouraged (or harassed

Expecting reports on progress ;).

1lg099Mining_zps6a67fced.gif

prioritize them
I do my best to prioritize the little steps. Not only, "what needs finished first" but "what might I finish while leaving the remainder for another season." As I get older, I figure that there is more danger of doing that. Cop Out? So far, not so bad ... there is real satisfaction to finishing the whole dang job when I thought that there may be some chance of leaving something for later.

Steve

Latest posts