Coffee

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Finally getting some better sleep so haven’t been drinking coffee as much. I’ve started getting cravings though so I might have to find a good decaf. It’s finally cold here 39F this morning and I’m seriously considering getting some tea to try. Anyone have recommendations for a good tea for a beginning tea drinker. (Preferably one that’s fairly cheap)
This is my day to day. I'm not sure how cheap it is compared to other teas, but it is quite good)

https://www.amazon.com/FooJoy-Tie-G...y&qid=1634571643&sprefix=fooj,aps,167&sr=8-36

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Finally getting some better sleep so haven’t been drinking coffee as much. I’ve started getting cravings though so I might have to find a good decaf. It’s finally cold here 39F this morning and I’m seriously considering getting some tea to try. Anyone have recommendations for a good tea for a beginning tea drinker. (Preferably one that’s fairly cheap)
Among the herb teas, i like Mints tea the most, refreshing and very affordable. Fresh mints also work very well.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I like tea leaves on occasions, I reuse them and add more tea to them. They can go a long way.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
your adding too this
And, just in time, more additions in the November Atlantic. The indigenous critique, eh: Human History Gets a Rewrite?

There are some deficits that exist in the more conventional perspective. History is written by the victors, as it is said. Therefore, there is a good deal of selection of information, even if it is not deliberate grandstanding or whitewashing.

:) Steve

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
And, just in time, more additions in the November Atlantic. The indigenous critique, eh: Human History Gets a Rewrite?

There are some deficits that exist in the more conventional perspective. History is written by the victors, as it is said. Therefore, there is a good deal of selection of information, even if it is not deliberate grandstanding or whitewashing.

:) Steve

sometimes we just don't know... stuff happens. records get destroyed or changed. words and meanings change their use.

i'm amazed we can actually make any sense at all of hiroglyphics or some of those other ancient writings (yes i know my spellink is off there).

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

bulk oolong, i like how different and milder it is in comparison to other teas. :)

Artichoke Lover

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions. I’m planning on going to the store tomorrow and I’ll look for some oolong and probably some earl grey which is what my mom used to like. I might try mint later. I’m picky about mint especially peppermint. My mom ate peppermints like popcorn when I was in middle school and it’s been years but I still can’t stand the smell it makes me gag. Fresh mint is usually okay for some reason though so I think tea will be a toss up.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Bay: I've missed why you want a bunk bed? Are you taking in boarders/travelling nurses?
I'll be taking it to the new (to me) house. For now, I'll split them, twin for me, full for son, when ever he's around. He works out of town (from the house) and has an RV. I'll have a place to sleep when I go down there to get the house ready, take loads, and fence, build shelter for my sheep and dogs. Once I'm in and settled, I'll put them together as bunkbeds for the grandkids. I'll get a Queen bed for the other bedroom and I'm keeping my bed.

Good morning everyone! Got to get going here in a few, got to go to the feed store today. The one I like is about 45 minutes away, then back to the post office, my PO Box is locked. It seems the rent on it was due the end of September, I was not think about the PO Box then. At 11;30, 2 real estate agents are coming to give me a price on what they would list the farm for, pointers on what I need to do to make it show well, etc. Busy morning!

Latest posts