Coffee

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Steve, lately I have been on an oatmeal for breakfast kick. I tend to eat the same breakfast for a year and then I just switch to something else. I like my old fashion oatmeal (not the quick type) with whole milk, honey (because I have a lot and trying to use it up), blueberries and 1/2 banana.

I've noticed that it keeps me easily full till lunchtime. Usually I eat a mid morning snack with other breakfasts.

Mary
I eat oatmeal with milk, sugar and sometimes banana or blueberries and I have it every morning too.

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
More snow and 15 degree and forecast of up to -35 wind chill. The minus wind chills start late tonight. I am trying to decide if I can or should put some food out for birds and squirrels. DS saw a squirrel early this morning barely daylight out in the tree. The snow is deep and where they have buried the walnuts in the yard it is too deep. Going out now to give the rabbits more water. I am sure it has froze since this morning.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like chocolate and coffee
Me too. One of the people in the office where I was, was having coffee and then I stopped at the sign for the coffee shop downstairs.

Ooooo! Too much activity behind the wheel on the way home. Decided that I could wait. More Snow than i expected with more coming down. Will now have to bring the snow blower out to clear the backyard paths.

It's crazy that I have this 20'x20' area between the driveway and the path to the front door and I'm already starting to fret about tossing snow into it and having it cascade back where it was cleared. AND, it's something of a crib, skirted on 2 sides by a 3' picket fence. Okay Steve, just pitch it further into the middle.

digitS', coffee and chocolate after more shoveling and blowing ☕

Branching Out

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Me too. One of the people in the office where I was, was having coffee and then I stopped at the sign for the coffee shop downstairs.

Ooooo! Too much activity behind the wheel on the way home. Decided that I could wait. More Snow than i expected with more coming down. Will now have to bring the snow blower out to clear the backyard paths.

It's crazy that I have this 20'x20' area between the driveway and the path to the front door and I'm already starting to fret about tossing snow into it and having it cascade back where it was cleared. AND, it's something of a crib, skirted on 2 sides by a 3' picket fence. Okay Steve, just pitch it further into the middle.

digitS', coffee and chocolate after more shoveling and blowing ☕
It sounds like many of us are digging out from heavy snowfall with frigid temperatures. Our daytime high for tomorrow will be a chilly -10C (14F), which is mighty cold for our area. Very unusual to have these temperatures for several days in a row, so thank goodness for the insulation that the snow is providing the plants. We just finished shovelling the driveway for the third time in about ten days; driveway is 80' and about 15' wide, with a foot of fresh snow. At least it is the light, fluffy kind and not what we often get, which is heavy like concrete. If we ever move, it will to be a house with a shorter driveway. Lol And DH fell on the ice right at the end. He is okay. It seems like accidents like this often happen towards the end of a task, when you are tired. There is more snow in the forecast too, but hopefully it will be less than this time. Like digitS, we are running out of places to put it!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
many of us are digging out from heavy snowfall
Good Morning. @ninnymary , we have your snow. There's 15" on the ground at the nearest airport recording such things. And, we have those frigid temperatures. Single digitS' in the living room right now with 7°F (-14C) outdoors. Fahrenheit is supposed to be joining the centigrade scale with below zero, tonight, and ... wind 🌬️ with the feels like dropping wwaaayyy below zero, soon.

Will try to keep you informed

Steve

Dahlia

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good Morning. @ninnymary , we have your snow. There's 15" on the ground at the nearest airport recording such things. And, we have those frigid temperatures. Single digitS' in the living room right now with 7°F (-14C) outdoors. Fahrenheit is supposed to be joining the centigrade scale with below zero, tonight, and ... wind 🌬️ with the feels like dropping wwaaayyy below zero, soon.

Will try to keep you informed

Steve
We had 10 degrees last night and wind gusts to 30 knots. I could hear ice blowing past the windows! Burrrr! We also got 6 inches of snow yesterday!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
I wonder if there is lead and cadmium in the Chem Trails overhead? They lave barium and aluminum in them, we breathe it in with every breath. Now my chocolate is messed up too? AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!

i know there is a large network of people who are all into the chemtrails thing, but i'm also pretty sure it is yet another hoax or conspiracy theory. not that planes are pure, they do pollute, but they don't give off anything other than byproducts of combustion of jet fuel. oh, and of course there are people who are doing cloud seeding for precipitation but that's about it.

Latest posts