Coffee

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I took these on Sunday while FH was eating Cheeto puffs. Thought it was cute the way Savage went to the extreme just to get one. I personally had never seen a dog lean from one piece of furniture to another just for a "treat".
Sorry I went MIA last week FH was out of town (First South Carolina then North Carolina) all week so I slept as late as the dogs would allow me to then it was treat the day as if he was coming home that night. FH got home Thursday afternoon then had issues with 2 dogs so we have to keep them separated as much as possible or keep "training collars" on them at all times.

Attachments

• IMG_20230528_113323.jpg
    IMG_20230528_113323.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20230528_113439.jpg
    IMG_20230528_113439.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 39

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
We had the birthday party yesterday with Memorial Day. I got her a skirt and a blouse and they fit and she thought they were really pretty, so that was good.

I had my coffee and did some weeding. I have some basil plants to put out in the garden, but waiting for DD to tell me how many she wants. We had a lot of rain and now some sun and the garden looks good so far.

peteyfoozer

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Fen was a wildman this morning! He dragged in 2 big branches while I was asleep and debarked them in the living room 😵‍💫
But he had his breakfast and we went and put a copper coil in one of the raised beds to see if there’s anything to this electroculture
The Austrian Copper rose is going mad!
IMG_3935.jpeg

Country Homesteader

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Good Morning all!
Figured a quick check in while enjoying my first cup and waiting on FH to get up and be on his way to work.
I'm so looking forward to Saturday seeing how I'm going to be smoking 1-2 hams by myself due to him having to work a double on Friday then has to work on Saturday also. Whenever we smoke anything anymore he takes over like he is "the BOSS" and he's been smoking for lots of years yet I'm the one who got him started on smoking just a couple years ago.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Household chores. Yard chores.

And, I am hoping that the telephone guy shows up to repair the house phone and internet. It has been out since Saturday in the second of last week’s 2 thunderstorms. What a time for a disconnect. Memorial Day weekend and we had company.

Using a cell phone for internet connection and keeping track of things on TEG is tuff!

:) Now, what about DW’s and my plans to be in the distant garden today? And, on other upcoming days? Will it be necessary for someone to be home and when will the company give us that directive, “sometime after 2 PM?”

Steve :rolleyes:

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Going in to buy some clothes that won't make me break out. I tried last week, but then I needed a benedryl and couldn't finish shopping.
started coffee at 5 this morning. Pyg made it through the night deSPITE what I fed her for dinner. There was a piece of leftover prime rib (Saturday restaurant leftovers), and some pieces of ribeye steak (same), plus I dropped a dozen eggs in the carton and needed to feed 5 of them to both dogs.
I had yogurt with my coffee and a ham sandwich.
First breakfast of champions!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well, the good news is that the technician arrived before 9AM on the first day the company said he might be available. Power surge damage – he had it repaired and we were able to be on our way by 10. The 4 loads of laundry had been finished and 3 loads were on the line. Yes, that is right, the white clothes discretely went into the dryer because we suspected that the service guy might be on his way. ;).

Tilled paths for 3 hours while DW attacked the weeds too close for the tiller. Got Some Garden Work Dun! DW brought home a little bundle of beet thinnings :). I mowed our front lawn upon arrival and may as well bring that laundry in ...

Steve

Latest posts