common sense is out the window

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Cheer up! It's times like this that allow you to have that beautiful, lush garden.

yes lush... been outside mowing and weed eating since 10:30 this morning only 5 hours and im still not done...no gardening fun today...

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I guess it is time to mow. Much needed!

Next week, my goal is to slowly and steadily hack my way to the garden beds. Not like I need to hurry, but all those head-tall weeds are setting seed that will fall into the raised beds.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
your going to love this one......grrrrrrrrrrrrr
while i was out of town one of the heating units for a rubber extruder had a bad pump seal,leaking water and glycol mix , so told the helper to contact the manufacturer and get the replacement seals and o-ring. the g/m over rind me where i told him to get the parts told him to get them from the 3 rd party supplier <to save overnight shipping> well it started to leak 2 days ago again....looked at the recovery tank he put in automotive anti freeze and thats was one of the problems and not inhabited glycol.

yesterday told the g/m that the pump was leaking again. she told me to get the replacements from them again...explained to her that this a on going warranty problem and i can get the parts FREE with overnight shipping from the manufacturer. will get credit for the wrong parts....do it

the 3rd party parts supplier sent him the wrong parts to began with and no new o-ring. contacted the manufacturer , he never called them after i give him their number.....

so spent 4 hours rebuilding the pump the correct way and had to flush the whole system, it should have only taken 2 hours but had to fix what he bugger up amazing what the wrong type of glycol and rtv silicone can do to a simple rebuild....

it's a shame that a g/m is more worried about a years end managers bonus and production than having repair's done right the first time.....:he:he
if a repair is not done right it's going to cost the company twice as much:rant but again i am only employee #351

sorry for venting.. just hate when stupid runs wild
............come on mega or power ball

Last edited:

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's really a shame when stupid runs wild and stampedes all over you.
You are a gem that they don't even realize they have. But we appreciate you! :hugs
And we appreciate Mrs. Majorcatfish for holding down the home-front while you're out and about beating your head against the wall. You are one lucky guy, ya know.

Latest posts