common sense is out the window

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
it was 10* this morning and with the truck plugged in, it still protested starting guess the next week will need to cycle the ignition a couple time so the glow plugs can do their magic before starting it......

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Try -18. Truck started but didn’t want to move....
Right there with you. It is back to the school bus tomorrow unless they call it for the cold. It has been in the negative teens for most of the week. We shall see if they want to start or stay running!

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Right there with you. It is back to the school bus tomorrow unless they call it for the cold. It has been in the negative teens for most of the week. We shall see if they want to start or stay running!

Haha, here if there is ice, an inch of snow, we shut everything down. No equipment for ice and snow. It would make me extremely nervous to drive a school bus over bad roads! Carol you are BRAVE!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
having just spent a while reading through this thread... i hope i don't offend by asking if you are of Irish heritage? you look a lot like my best friend of years past (who's gone on to riding bike trips in the sky).

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ice shuts us down as well. 1” of snow, we hate. Not enough to play in. 6”, can go sledding down hill.

Latest posts