common sense is out the window

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
oh the drama continues..... one of the 3 stooges up in the wheel refurb area came down just as i was walking out for the day and said..
the gray machine made a loud bang and it's making a funny noise......

got up there and will call him "curly" said..
i was just cleaning out the screens and then it started to make a funny noise, i found this inside....

it was a piece of a wear plate.... looked inside holy crap the whole wear plate is shattered, looked at the wheel on the other side it's missing 2 blades.. looked down in the tray..how about that theres a wheel weight sitting on top of the shot...

have told these 3 stooges time and time again... make sure you have removed the weights and all valve stems before putting the wheel into the blaster and dont remove the screens while the machine is in operation....<yes this is not the first time they have done this>.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

put a lock out on it..."well your going to be down for a while"

"curly">you got to fixed today i need this all next week we our behind..

what you think i can sh!t out parts on demand..? how about you putting some effort into prepping the wheels beforehand...

"curly" cant you weld the blades on....
at this point i might as well be talking to a wall and just start walking away.....

"curly" look i have all these wheel they need to go out tuesday....

okay so your doing wheel 2 days ahead of time right?
"curly" no

this customer is loaded tuesday evening..right?
"curly"..no

at this time the warehouse manager showed, asked him when do these wheels go out, he said they load tuesday..

so you lied to me again !!!!!!!!!!!!

he shut his mouth and off i went, ordered the parts....

the blaster will be down for a week because he was doing a short cut......

showed the g/m photos of the damage and why.... she asked how much?
um " we got to have them to get it up and running!"

do it....

ignorance just costed 2,345.56

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
@bobm you mentioned my foot up gilligan's ass, not lately they laid off a worker and put him on the boombox,which does not bother me in the least.hes out of my hair...
my latest project is getting a dust collector and shot blaster that we inherited from the murfreesboro store up and running, spent the last 2 days cleaning the collector and ordering parts, next week will be working on the blaster and ordering parts for it.... so hopefully by mid january it will be up and running....

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
last tuesday the owner asked if i would come out to his house saturday and replace a couple outdoor light fixtures, of course i said sure. well that couple turned out to be 4 fixtures.. after almost 20 years i finally meet his wife..wow what a neat person she is... told her that it was nice to finally to meet the really owner of the company and we needed to have a conversation about her ceo of the company...... you have never seen 3 people laugh so hard...
took around 2 hours to replace was ask in, wow nice house all oak hardwood floor, really nice sunroom, his dw asked my opinion on stain and trim for their mountain house that under construction..."don't go cheap" stay away from pine go with hardwood moldings better consisten grain pattern compared to pine....

she asked what stain would i choose out of the stain chart that she had from minwax.... go with colonial maple..it's a mid dark stain thats not overpowering in a room. thought about alex while talking about fashion....
the owner asked how much do i owe you.. well have 30 out of pocket the rest is what you think it was worth... he wrote a check handed to me is that enough all i did is folded it in half, whatever amount is fine with me, got home and looked at it holy cow..i'm in the wrong business need to get my electrical licence...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
they have a miniature schnauzer named "elvis" he just back from the groomers, long mustache salt and pepper coloring.. was told becareful he my nip, one growl after that we were friends....

think his wife appreciated more by keeping him off the ladders since he has pins in both ankles...

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
you will love today's episode ....the pathology liar gets busted....

we have an employee who loves to stir the sh!t between employees almost racist, who claims his sh!t dont stink, who claims it's never his fault, will run you over in the bus to cover his ass.

well today the retread manger, liar and myself were called back to the g/m office, liar claimed that i have screwed up all the chambers timing and he spends 20 minutes every morning fixing what i have done and he has proof that none of chambers are pre heating okay lets see your proof..

asked the retread manger to go out and grabbed all the chamber charts for the last 3 days.

all the times on plc and chart reader clocks are spot on i mean to the minute..

so the liar whipped out his phone i have a pictures from today of all the chamber displays , everyone looked at it. lloyd you need to fix this problem !!!!!!!!
the phone comes over to me..backed out of pictures and went to albums.....uuum your photos from today have yesterday date on them, wheres todays pictures?

plus if you look at the charts you are starting all the chambers at the sametime, no body can load chambers that quick...
plus you are not starting chambers 15 minutes apart like i have told everyone for the 10 years you are sucking down the boiler so it can not recover for over an hour thats why the cure clock will not start and that will cause mis cures like we have been having...

liar jumps up.."what you calling me a liar?" nope but the charts tells me another story.... and i walked out of the meeting....

the g/m asked me back into her office ...you are sure about the charts?.... hell yes stake my job on it...

he has next week off without pay.....

booya lie about me........

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
if he's been able to do such things without the manager catching this i'd
say that is also an indication the manager isn't keeping track well of
what is going on. :(

Latest posts