Discombobulated

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
"Dividing the American people has been my main contribution to the national political scene. I not only plead guilty to this charge, but I am somewhat flattered by it.” ~ Spiro Agnes, some years after he resigned as vice president

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
week of April 11
in excess of 20,000
deaths

CDC.png
CDC through May, click to enlarge
link

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
What happened to the daily death count? Suppressed much?

i'm not sure what you are not seeing.

MI has put up a fairly reasonable interface to the statistics which is showing what is going on with testing, etc.

the overall stats for each day are posted at:

what would be really nice is some indication of how many active cases there are and where.

anyways, i'm glad to see that the numbers are continuing to fall. keep with the masks and distancing and perhaps we can even eradicate this in most areas.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Good Heavens!

Notice that this is from before the state government said that such large public gatherings were permitted. Additionally, there have been 2 other more recent events at the church. Finally, This Is In a Town of 27,000 in a very rural area of Oregon!

It both confirms and discredits the dual ideas that the spread of the virus depends on a) how dense the population is and b) how dense the population is

... no, I shouldn't jest but, dang - it does! Since the death rate is what it is, we can expect that some of these folks aren't likely to live until Independence Day.

Steve :mad:

Latest posts