Do You Use Your Car To Transport Garden Supplies ?

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
NOW, DH thinks I should put money into my 1993 Dodge Cummins instead of selling it, cheaper than buying a new car. Not really. I am just not good at putting it up for sale.
So, NOW, I will replace the squishy bench seat for two bucket seats ( it is a club cab ), fix the steering column and Maybe replace the cruise, and Maybe have it repainted. IF I do this, I will add that to the price if somebody wants to buy it. It has ~119,000 miles, set up for bumper and gooseneck towing and then I can use it again for yard work. I am taking it in for it's yearly oil change--only ~200 miles since the last one--and to load it up with feed and bedding, AS usual (2016 and earlier. :he:he:he

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Can't say I've ever used my car to transport garden supplies, nor do I drive the car to my rural gardens. That's what I have a garden van for. :D It is an old Caravan, with the back seat stripped out to make room for flats of transplants, bags of soil or fertilizer, tubs of veggies, whatever. Definitely not the prettiest car on the road, but it runs well, and makes a great mobile garden shed.

Latest posts