Drug Ads

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
HATE the use of the term milk for nut water
I'm very inclined to agree :D.

But, although there are plenty of dairy products I like and use, there are uses for ... nut water ;). There is also some chance, as I understand it, that there may be some labeling law that will legalize the wishes of one industry or the other.

It may just be a matter of how many lines are cast; how much bait is used ;).

Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
A2 milk is on the way for lactose intolerant people. I HATE the use of the term milk for nut water-who milks nuts? Should be outlawed as it’s just flavored water..... end of rant

So how do you feel about Milk of Magnesia?
tee hee smiley.gif

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
A2 milk?

Progressive lenses?

I had to look both of these up in Wikipedia! Progressive: multi-focal. OK. A2: lacking some protein thought to cause dyspepsia. ok. Thank you.

I have been busy!

Steve

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've been lactose intolerant since birth (63 years) but they didn't know what it was until the 70's. I've tried the A2 milk. Still gives me gas and the runs.

My niece is on Humira. She has ulcerative colitis and Humira has saved her life. BUT: she is extremely susceptible to infections now and can never take any anti-inflammatories, which is a problem since she's had 7 foot operations and now is in constant pain at 27 yrs old. She had to drop out of her Masters from Johns Hopkins due to the pain progression.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
dunno...it smells terrible
I went to a chicken raising class once and they had 2 different types of goats and we got to sample the milk. I was shocked to find out one of them tasted just like regular cows milk and there was no odor on either one of them. The other one did have a slight "goaty" flavor to it. Don't remember what breed the goats were.

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
dunno...it smells terrible
I'm inclined to agree with that, too!

Here's another idea but this might be related:
Caro syrup
I wonder if dark corn syrup might be best :). I think that flavor does have something to do with milk sugar.

Or. Drink it the day of milking. If you want to be the dairy maid, as soon as you bring the milk in or have it at the temperature that you're comfortable with.

;) Steve