1. Dismiss Notice
  2. 2017 BYC Calendar SUPER SALE!
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official TEG Poll: What is your garden style?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. TEG Featured Thread: An orchid named Alex
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  5. TEG Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Holiday Weekend Anyone Having BBQ ?

Discussion in 'The Harvest: Recipes, Canning, Preserving' started by Nyboy, May 26, 2016.

1. May 30, 2016
    Nyboy

Nyboy Garden Master

What I didn't like about puppy was all the ticking ( black spots ) on muzzle to big white strip in middle of head DSCF0475.JPG DSCF0475.JPG

baymule likes this.
  2. May 30, 2016
    Nyboy

Nyboy Garden Master

The spot on top of brown and white puppy highly desirable.It is the thumb print of lady Blenheim. In the 18 century Lord Blenheim was in battle with the french. hIs wife was very nervous about him in battle, she had a pregnant cavalier on her lap for comfort, she would nervously press her thumb on top of dogs head while waiting for news of her husband. When news came her husband was alive and won the battle, the Cavalier gave birth all puppies having the mark from lady blenheims thumb

baymule and pjn like this.
  3. Jun 1, 2016
    baymule

baymule Garden Master

I like Cavaliers! If I was ever to get a little lap dog, it would have to be a Cavalier.

Nyboy likes this.