Into The Swamp For Ron's Gift

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
My impatience is getting the better of me.... TELL ME!!!!!!!!

*silly frog... no glue for you....*

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It is very likely this is an assortment of bromeliads and possibly other air-type plants that require attaching to a piece of branch or wood.

I certainly hope you are not sending wood unless the wood is already growing with moss and stuff! Although my internal 'beat ron' demon says I am not worthy of such gifts! LOL :weee

I guess the demon will have to just hush and accept such a fine gift; of course I may be wrong, but I cannot imagine what else it would be. I certainly am glad you got out there before ole 'Ida' decided to dump a ton a rain on you folks down there!

I cannot wait to spill the beans, but then maybe I already have LOL :th

Ron

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
It is very likely this is an assortment of bromeliads and possibly other air-type plants that require attaching to a piece of branch or wood.

I certainly hope you are not sending wood unless the wood is already growing with moss and stuff! Although my internal 'beat ron' demon says I am not worthy of such gifts! LOL :weee

I guess the demon will have to just hush and accept such a fine gift; of course I may be wrong, but I cannot imagine what else it would be. I certainly am glad you got out there before ole 'Ida' decided to dump a ton a rain on you folks down there!

I cannot wait to spill the beans, but then maybe I already have LOL :th

Ron
I'm going to have to say Spanish moss?! I'm really thinking its about the only thing I can remember you 2 going into depth talking about... and you mentioned you couldn't do anything with it until you got a green house :) :duc

Which reminds me... I found some in my yard today! Its growing on some nasty bushes I want to rip out.

I hope I didn't wreck any surprises?! Maybe I'm wrong... then I'll come back and keep guessing!

:lol:

:lol:

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
these colors are soooooo New Mexico!

57_6831.jpg

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
4clip015KermitLook.gif

That was a good one Beefy!

I was not thinking when I planed the postal trip the box would go through.
I am not into the Calender so to speak and did not know today was Veterans Day! Although my flag is at half staff in honor, the package is not going to be put on any truck today!

Joe :hu

Sam The Yam

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Injunjoe, you are like an Indiana Jones guy. Just full of adventure and all. I'll bet those alligators see you coming and they get out of your way!

Be safe!