Reaction score
Broke Down Ranch said:
Well? I'm dyin' here!!

:barnie :pop
Well something is dyin' somewhere! :idunno

No, It should be just fine! :thumbsup

Sorry dude ! :hu

Joe

Hey if they want to open my stuff so let it be!
At least someone is looking out for something!
Just put it back the way I had it !!
8.gif

Sam The Yam

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Well I guess Ron and the rest of us will have to wait another day for the mystery gift from the swamps of Florida. Joe is probably being held hostage somewhere out there and is sending messages from his satelite mini lap top and pretty soon he will request for a rescue party. But knowing ole injunjoe he will escape with the prized cypress swamp lily that only blooms once a century and he wants Ron to be able to witness it. Call us if you need help Joe!

Sam The Yam

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Let's go rescue injunjoe! We could probably get there before the mail gets to Ron, probably pass it as it does the El Paso Las Cruces shuffle!

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow,

It is late, and I am happy to report the box arrived. I took one more trip outside to see and the mail arrived. I walked it straight to my greenhouse and opened it in the humidity.

The sun was setting and I had the rabbits to feed and the chickens to close up. I then got everyone unpacked and hydrated with distilled water.

I have 5 branches of superb Airplants. I cannot do them justice because I snapped this picture at night. This and two other pieces arrived.
wlvib5.jpg

I will be integrating each of these in an Artistic setting. They are just acclimating and then I will post pics over the next several months.

I also got 3 pieces of Epiphyllum. One is that awesome jagged sawtoothed variety..the red one from Mother-in-law's donation! Here is a link to the post on this great gift and why it was included! :bow
http://www.theeasygarden.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=26922&p=1 This was an awesome thread!

100_7794.jpg

I did not get a pic of my Epi pieces. Too dark. Tomorrow!

So I only found one piece of Spanish Moss. It is about 3 inches long and is 3 segments attached. Like a hair, it is hidden behind one of the Airplants. I thought a beard of Spanish Moss would be much more satisfying, but that is ok I am trilled to see him hanging there!! :love

I will have to make a bigger bribe to get Spanish Moss! LOL :bouquet I will try to get a better pic of it tomorrow, but here it is tonite
The tie is from the bag and allowed me to hang fast and hydrate it. The Moss is behind the bottom Tillandsia
1zl9ob4.jpg

The Card was very Artistic! I liked it! There is no question this causes a great feeling of Celebration! Awesome. :coolsun
2qkic12.jpg

The last part of my Birthday Gift was something that I had completely forgotten. On a post I answered a "what is this plant" sort of question, and I proclaimed myself a 'Winner!' and declared I needed a gift! (something to this order LOL, I forgot until tonight!). I won a used tool apron! LOL :lol:

I am still busting up over this one! :gig

What a great prize! I am going to breathe life into this poor Garment! I am floored and I am honored! LOL :lol: :lol: I will refrain from a picture; maybe someone remembers the original post where I won this great Garment. Maybe Beefy recalls the night LOL. I have to call it a Garment because it has such history :ep

Let me post this otherwise I am still the only one that knows the news. It is now 11:25 and I best get this up. I promise more pictures.

Thanks Joe :throw :throw :throw

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ron I am glad it made it to you.

All the branches fit on the driftwood.
I though you would maybe want hang the whole deal.

I also thought I put 4 hunks of Epi in there.

Did my air bag idea work?

I forgot, but I wanted to put stuff in the apron.

Told you it wasn't much. The air plants I wanted like I said to get the adult plants but they all froze last season. That is why they are so small, that is almost a years growth!

Joe

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wow! What a cool gift, Joe! How fast does Spanish Moss grow, anyway?

And I don't think I saw a tree frog, beefy.... :/

Latest posts