Joy in the Little Things

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That is some lovely art! Did you draw that?
No, they are stamps originally used as bookplates. I customized some for my shop, like these two I ordered today:

Smoothie on the House (I also ordered another one for 'Coffee on the House')
8929.jpg

Also this one - I will use this to make a kind of voucher - people pay for 8 cups of coffee and get 10. It's a special voucher that will only appear in certain activities, for example, I will use it during the soft open week.
8928.jpg

It's fun. They are not only cards with individual purposes but also a part of the annual bookmark collection (can lead to other activities, if needed).

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Ooooohh... what an interesting idea. I just dug my garlic & have to try fried garlic, with eggs & sausage. :drool
Yes, please try, they are so delicious. Just slice them into about 1~2mm thickness (not thicker than 2mm) and panfry with olive oil until they are golden and crispy, heaven!

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sunday, before the rain poured down again, I harvested a bucket of flowers and brought to the nursing home where my FIL stays. These are for the five lovely ladies working there today.

This is one of the best flower 'arrangements' I could make, and I was happy to see these flowers brought them delight.

9444_0.jpg

Latest posts