Joy in the Little Things

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That looks yummy! Have you ever tried spot prawns? They are larger sometimes than regular shrimp and taste like a cross between lobster and shrimp!
I never tried spot prawns and love to! It's just really difficult to get 'fresh' seafood here in Germany, no matter any kind, sigh. :hu

It's something so difficult to adapt as I was born in a city where various fresh seafood is available all the time.

Phaedra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
When I am lazy to prepare food 🤣 Good to have tomatoes, cucumber, and potatoes from the garden
P_20230717_192628.jpg

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
When I am lazy to prepare food 🤣 Good to have tomatoes, cucumber, and potatoes from the garden
View attachment 58842
That's the kind of meal I eat when it's hot & I don't feel like making the house any warmer than it already is.

Which has been less often than is usual for July - not that I'm complaining, mind you.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
when it is hot out and i want a quick meal i can usually find something already cooked or prepped in the fridge. the past many months it has been apple slices at a minimum and this past week it has also been pre-cooked fresh beans. i can eat those cold right from the fridge or in many other ways (which i have been as we had some sloppy joes on hand).

Latest posts