just checking in

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
my post op visit went well, he loosened the seton it feels much better, while there we talked about the next procedure
he wanted to do a rectal lift < told him wanted at have c cup cheeks> the nurse and him had a good laugh.
so in about 6 weeks will go in for another outpatient surgery...

anyway while heading to work the owner called me and asked to turn around and go to the conover store a water heater burst, why would someone put a water heater above the office is beyond me.. trees down on the interstate all the way up there from zeta.
that was a waste of my time going they had it under control oh well nice morning to take a payed drive plus mileage.

since have to start my prep decided to just come home. with all the wind was concerned about a maple tree limb that hangs towards the house, well crap it snapped the top of the tree off i was not worried about, but it feel so perfectly
IMG_1721.JPG
IMG_1722.JPG

of course chainsaw is in the shop....:rolleyes: oh well it can wait have other things on my mind.....

Last edited:

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
During WWII GI use to have a problem vary like this, called it "Jeep Disease", most often right at the base of the tail bone, but else where as well ~ after lancing ~ they were told get off their arses ~ Uncle Joe was in Africa, motor pool ~ it was common to those driving and riding in our famous Willies Jeep ```

Lord be with you ~ take care Catfish ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Medicine: Jeep Disease
Monday, Feb. 28, 1944
Subscriber content preview. or Log-In
Riding in jeeps, touring in tanks and taking the bumps of basic training have caused such an increase in pilonidal-cyst disorders that some doctors call them jeep disease. Cause: an infection of a congenital cyst at the base of a man's spine. Chief symptom: it hurts to sit down.

jeep disease
Cyst-like cavities, containing a quantity of hair, occurring in the skin of the cleft between the buttocks. These cysts have narrow openings to the exterior. Abscess formation is common. The condition is believed to be either a form of PILONIDAL SINUS or a form of DERMOID CYST.

Latest posts