just checking in

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Doctors give you any idea what caused this? cause if they did I dang sure don;t want to do whatever the heck you did..............

@flowerbug you are right that is one cause having a unhealthy diet
it could be inherited which I'm leaning too since old sis has crohns and young sis has had a fistula as well. received a letter this morning stating that there was no signs of crohns

heres a basic list of causes theres more out there if your willing to do the research.
Crohn’s disease (an inflammatory disease of the intestine)
Radiation (treatment for cancer)
Trauma to rectal area
Sexually transmitted diseases
Tuberculosis
Diverticulitis (a disease in which small pouches form in the large intestine and become inflamed)
Cancer

all i can say is if you feel any pain around your butt go see your doctor right away

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
picked up the chainsaw yesterday between dw and i we got the tree top sawed up and removed lickied split this morning..
i must getting old a lifetime ago could do this all day without breaking a sweat..
yup having a couple beers
IMG_1731[1].JPG

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
last night received my schedule for the next procedure....
nov 20th show my ass to surgeon to see if my butt is ready to be violated again
nov 29th...... covid test
dec 1st.... pre surgery call
dec 2nd.... surgery

have been keeping an eye on my insurance payout, they must be fighting over the last procedure on oct14th and a colonoscopy on oct 30th... the insurance company losing their ass on me this year......:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
last night received my schedule for the next procedure....
nov 20th show my ass to surgeon to see if my butt is ready to be violated again
nov 29th...... covid test
nov 1st.... pre surgery call
nov 2nd.... surgery

have been keeping an eye on my insurance payout, they must be fighting over the last procedure on oct14th and a colonoscopy on oct 30th... the insurance company losing their ass on me this year......:lol::lol:
Do you mean Dec 1st and 2nd?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
picked up the chainsaw yesterday between dw and i we got the tree top sawed up and removed lickied split this morning..
i must getting old a lifetime ago could do this all day without breaking a sweat..
yup having a couple beersView attachment 37383
Glad the trees where smaller than the one we lost. It took heavy equipment a crew of 3 to 4 adults and 2 grandsons two weekends to get ours cleared! Not a one man, one wife job. :( All but some of the stump is gone and we have a new tree planted.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
... the insurance company losing their ass on me this year......:lol::lol:

you're both losing your ass in different ways. :)

keep on keepin' on, we're all here rooting for ya. :) (which is perhaps not what someone facing butt surgery wants to hear, butt...)

ok, can't resist one more joke, perhaps this is the light at the end of the tunnel... :) sorry, you can get me back all you want.

Latest posts