Lost my garden, job, and home!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
A corporate entity ... they insist it can't vote so it is just legally a body. Yet, nobody gave it a heart.

I'm sorry, Marshall. What about the neighbor with the extra land; where you were thinking about having a garden. Could accommodations be made for a residence there? It's California; there may be nice, April weather. Maybe, you can even work things the opposite of the way you planned, keep your garden at the lake and live nearby.

Steve

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't know what to say. That's gut-wrenching. I know you'll pull through it somehow but the next several days won't be easy. You know we are all pulling for you.

flowerweaver

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Check with a local cat rescue group, see if there's someone willing to foster your cats while you find another place. A long time ago something similar happened to me, I had two beloved dogs and the place I temporarily moved would only let me keep the smaller one, so I found someone to keep my large dog for me for almost a year until I relocated to another city with a place that would let me have both. It was so wonderful to be reunited, and I'm so glad I didn't give him up, as we had another decade together. Someone will be kind enough to help you with your cats, don't give up!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
That is devastating news! I'm in shock and it's hard for me to imagine you going through this. All I can do is pray for you that something will come up. Is there any chance that you could stay and pay rent and then focus on finding a job close by?

Mary

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This is terrible Marshall!! Maybe with all of your friends, working together....you can relocate to a new place with all of your cats.

dewdropsinwv

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
WOW marshal.... My heart is breaking for you. I dont know what I'd do in that situation. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time. God Bless.

Latest posts