Lost my garden, job, and home!

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Marshall send us an address to if nothing else send postage for your seed collection. What can we do to help?

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'll still have my laptop and will be able to use wifi at places like mcdonald's and coffee shops...

Speaking of coffee. some of you may remember i filled five 5 gallon buckets full of coffee! That's among the items I put on the chalkboard for sale. 5 gallon buckets of coffee, 10 bucks each... nice new buckets with resealable lids...

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said.
I am so sorry that this has happened to you!
With everyone else, I'm eager to help any way that I can. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING that we can do to help.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am dumbfounded. 3 days? That is terrible. I am glad you found accommodations for your cats. I just don't think you can be made to leave in only 3 days. Do you have friends or family nearby you can stay with until you find something? Praying for you my friend.

Lavender2

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! @marshallsmyth ... All the work in your gardens! :(
Three days is not right, I would ask for at least 30 days. With all the others, praying you will find the help you need, and a new home for you and your gardens!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'll still have my laptop and will be able to use wifi at places like mcdonald's and coffee shops...

Speaking of coffee. some of you may remember i filled five 5 gallon buckets full of coffee! That's among the items I put on the chalkboard for sale. 5 gallon buckets of coffee, 10 bucks each... nice new buckets with resealable lids...
I will hold seeds for you if you want. Just send them with instructions.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Coming in late to this discussion. You and I are in CA. I was a landlord and have a full grasp of the landlord tenant laws. You've not disclosed what the circumstances are of your living arrangements in this thread. If you are renting from a landlord with a month to month, even unspoken, and you've been there more than than 12 months, they must give you a 60 day notice.

http://www.dca.ca.gov/publications/landlordbook/catenant.pdf

Latest posts