majors 2019 first hijacked thread

Chickie'sMomaInNH2019

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
guess i should get a pic of my iris and the garlic bed since i see mine never fully went dormant & we've already had some crazy cold weather & inches of snow that usually knocks the stuff back for the season. my perennial bunching onions should be doing fine under the layer of snow still on top of them but i don't see them poking through right now. we're in a thaw period right now too so i'm seeing some of the grass looking green like it's ready to start growing again.

i keep saying some year i'm going to get my greenhouse or low hoop tunnels done so i can have some stuff going out there during the late fall/early winter that can take the abuse of the cold temps. my DH has been out of work for nearly a year & i can't light a firecracker under his butt to get him to do the pipe bending for me. (he keeps saying he'll help me with the garden...but....noooo...can't get him to really help other than his opinions at this point!) :rant:smack

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
i keep saying some year i'm going to get my greenhouse or low hoop tunnels done so i can have some stuff going out there during the late fall/early winter that can take the abuse of the cold temps. my DH has been out of work for nearly a year & i can't light a firecracker under his butt to get him to do the pipe bending for me. (he keeps saying he'll help me with the garden...but....noooo...can't get him to really help other than his opinions at this point!) :rant:smack

Ever hear the story about the farmer, the traveling salesman and the mule?

A traveling salesman's car broke down on a lonely road late at night. He walked to a nearby farmhouse and the farmer put him up for the night. The next morning the farmer hitched up his mule for the day's plowing. The traveling salesman watched in amazement as the farmer got a 2x4 and clocked the mule right in the head with the 2x4. The traveling salesman, astonished, cried out, "Why did you hit that poor animal?"

The farmer replied, "This is the finest working mule for miles around, but I gotta get his attention first."

Sounds to me that you ain't got your husbands attention. ;)

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
sSig_threadhijacked.gif

:gig:lol::gig

Latest posts