Meanwhile at the lower ranch ~ the gate was left open ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Younges daughter was off to work ~ and the band was outside having a drink and nibbling the Russian Olive ~ When we opened the gate for her ~ she got out of the car and the young one came over to her ~ she hugged it ~ they're unsure of me ~ but they like the girls ```

There's a lake a short distance east of here ~ but they came here ~ that's nice ```
IMG_0952.JPG
IMG_0953.JPG
IMG_0954.JPG

IMG_0951.JPG

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
This one drinking is the youngest ~ there is another young filly ~just a little older in the band ~ for some reason ~ every mare does not get pregnant every year ```
IMG_0955.JPG
IMG_0956.JPG
IMG_0957.JPG
IMG_0958.JPG

We like them ~ we don't feed them ~ except yesterday when they helped themselves ~ this is Open Range ~ they have every right to anything that isn't fenced properly ```

There is much more than enough food out range for them ~ if there were more horses ~ we would have less worry about range fires ```

They keep an eye on me ~ I guess if I were around them more ``` Beautiful creatures ~ don't you think ```

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
This one drinking is the youngest ~ there is another young filly ~just a little older in the band ~ for some reason ~ every mare does not get pregnant every year ```
View attachment 28216 View attachment 28217 View attachment 28218 View attachment 28219

We like them ~ we don't feed them ~ except yesterday when they helped themselves ~ this is Open Range ~ they have every right to anything that isn't fenced properly ```

There is much more than enough food out range for them ~ if there were more horses ~ we would have less worry about range fires ```

They keep an eye on me ~ I guess if I were around them more ``` Beautiful creatures ~ don't you think ```
The reason that the mares do NOT get pregnant are uterine infection in a mare or mares who then infect the band stallion, then he infects other mares. etc. , etc., :caf

Latest posts