Meanwhile at the lower ranch ~ the gate was left open ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Some of the guy have used a duck bill on a Porter Power to free young horses leg from cattle grates ~ they know some of us are good and like them ```

When you'r around them ~ they look you right in the eyes ~ they'd spot a creep right off ```

One was having trouble giving birth ~ this lady was able to help her ~ talk to her ~ tell her it was gona be OK ~ that mare still goes by her place ~ like to say thanks

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
They keep an eye on me ~ I guess if I were around them more ``` Beautiful creatures ~ don't you think ```

sure, i like them wild, so i can see them from a safe distance. if that many get pregnant that would be a lot of horses pretty quick - so they must thin them out at times?

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
bm ~ you are so full of Bokch ~ it's a wonder the color of your eyes ```

cat ~ the young one come up close ~ the older ones kinda stay back and look ~ but they know us for couple three years ```
So they are wild. Do people catch them and train them? They are so beautiful and healthy looking. No shoes no vaccinations. Likely they do not live as long as domesticated horses. But them seem to have a great life.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
So they are wild. Do people catch them and train them? They are so beautiful and healthy looking. No shoes no vaccinations. Likely they do not live as long as domesticated horses. But them seem to have a great life.

They are under the Bureau of Land Managements control, so people can't just help themselves to them.

My mare Syringa was captured in Nevada. She was in the Rock Creek herd management area, next to the Little Owyhee HMA.
Are you familiar with that area Valley?

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
The reason that the mares do NOT get pregnant are uterine infection in a mare or mares who then infect the band stallion, then he infects other mares. etc. , etc., :caf
bm ~ you are so full of Bokch ~ it's a wonder the color of your eyes ```

cat ~ the young one come up close ~ the older ones kinda stay back and look ~ but they know us for couple three years ```
So, you don't believe me ? ... consult a Veterinarian ... equine Veterinarians make a good living treating uterine infections. :frow

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
They are under the Bureau of Land Managements control, so people can't just help themselves to them.

My mare Syringa was captured in Nevada. She was in the Rock Creek herd management area, next to the Little Owyhee HMA.
Are you familiar with that area Valley?
Oh, no. Just curious.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Been by there ~ don't think I've been there ```
Sometimes the horses are left in traps without food ~ sometimes without water for too long ```

We are not permitted to capture wild horses ~ but horses that live on private land ~ well ```

https://americanwildhorsecampaign.o...es-die-1430-lose-their-freedom-nevada-roundup
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No bm I believe you are inflating & and slandering ~ your stories of mustang attacking people and holding up gas stations ``` ( OK ~ I made up ~ holding up gas stations )

I think you've always been afraid of horses ~ think they are dumb animals ~ property animals to be beaten into submission ``` you've been around horses ~ even worked with them ~ but ~ never lost your fear `` Resent the free horses ~ when they look in your eyes ~ they don't like you ether ~ they can read you ~ better then we can read you here ```

The feeling you and I have between us ~ having never met ~ a free wild horse ~ I think would get ~ in a flash ~ your whole reason for posting here is to degrade creatures more noble that yourself ```

Aside from that bm ~ it's been real ```

Latest posts