Men Would You Wear Pink ?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
My outbuildings are barn red, except for my equipment shed which has dark green metal siding.
I like the red against the green background of pine trees. Some things you don't mess with because they are a classic for a reason ;).
My coop is not a classic but you don't mess with that either, haha.

Mary

HmooseK

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I don't believe color defines a person. There are colors that don't look good on certain people, but if they like them, I could'nt give a hoot-N-holler. Pink by itself is not a color I like as a rule, but I think when it's blended into fabric with other colors, it works nicely. I'm not big on Purple either though. Flashy is not my style except when it comes to HotRods and then I'll take all the Chrome and Canary Yellow I can get.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is being afraid of certain colors, If that's even a real thing, and just not liking them. I can respect that.
Real men fear certain colors????

Ya know, I think it might help that I can miss 4 on the color eye test chart.

Limited color vision contributed nothing (!) to my job working with flowers. But, I can now imagine how it might decrease my anxiety level generally.

;) Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Real men fear certain colors????

Of course not. They also don't wear certain colors that they may not like just because to do so is supposed to prove how manly they really are.

I'm with Moose, wear what you like, and don't wear it if you don't like it, even if there's social pressure to conform.

HmooseK

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Certain Fabric on the other hand.... well let's just say if you are built like Nacho Libre, you probably shouldn't wear Spandex. I once saw a lady at Walmart...Poor thing looked liked someone had shoved 20lbs of taders in a 5lb bag. The half shirt spare tire did not help the look.

Although she may have liked that look. I dunno. I say, If you've got the guts to wear it, go on with your bad self.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Above post is meant as joke. Nothing against large boned people and spandex.

Last edited:

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
hahaha...pink. My first marriage, all the bridesmaids were in pink and the husband had a pink shirt on under his rented tux.

I love pink. I look good in any rose purple colors, from navy to mauve. No oranges or beiges for me.

Husband? Wouldn't be caught dead in anything but drab.

Latest posts