Men Would You Wear Pink ?

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Getting back on line of the thread ~ Pink, Red ~ bright colors are good ~ if you get thrown in the bush ~ it's easier to find the body ~ that way they can sit you up and see if you can drink and be revived ~ if not they can take the pink shirt off and the buzzards and coyotes will clean things up ```

AMKuska

Garden Master
Reaction score
you trim your eyebrows by holding two fingers together to pinch the hair and then scissors 'em. alas, mine have only a few longer hairs, none worthy of such a rule.

but i'm pretty sure i know what almost everyone was thinking... it's spring... life is good. :)

I trim my husbands eyebrows. He complained he could see the hair in his field of vision and I had my scissors out before he could change his mind. :D

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
Getting back on line of the thread ~ Pink, Red ~ bright colors are good ~ if you get thrown in the bush ~ it's easier to find the body ~ that way they can sit you up and see if you can drink and be revived ~ if not they can take the pink shirt off and the buzzards and coyotes will clean things up ```

i'm completely in favor of this kind of recycling. there was a place in Texas that was studying buzzards and such and how long it took them to take care of a body and ... alas, it's too far away to donate my body when i'm ded, but i'd like to. there's some hungry mountain lions i'd not mind feeding either, all too far from here. no local wolves. :(

Latest posts