Men Would You Wear Pink ?

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Would I? Yes as a work uniform. Would I want to? NO. I’m a rather drab individual who wears, blue, black, grey, blue, black, white, blue, grey, brown, black. Did wear watermelon tie and socks to sons wedding-got to make nice with new family.... I called it pink but was told it was watermelon....mongo doesn’t know colors....

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
This - or the idea behind it - was the source of one of the worst fights I ever had with my husband. When we got married EVERYTHING was borrowed and 2nd hand. When we moved to the farm he gave me a beautiful brand new bedroom suite for Christmas. Naturally I wanted a set of sheets, comforter, maybe even curtains to go with it. He had a fit in the middle of Walmart when I tried to buy flowered ones. Thinking that the big, gaudy print was the problem I picked out something a little bit more subtle.. NOPE. Back and forth, back and forth - stubborn v/s stubborner. He threatened to never sleep in the bed again - or even go in the bedroom - if I 'covered it in flowers'. I accused him of being afraid something was going to shrivel up and fall off if it was touched by flower print.
This was a little bit before the term Wal-martian became popular, but the scene in the bedding dept surely would have qualified.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Wear pink and eat quiche ~ no problem ```

We were in physicals for Footsiball~ they told Gomez : Read above the red line ~ so he reads off ~ and they says : "No the Red Line" and walks Johnie up the chart ~ and he says ~ "that line's not read" ~ he up to that time had no idea he was color blind ```

Oh yeh Pink ~ I might have said no when I was younger ~ so no one would think I'm a sissy ~ but ```

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
I had to order new grooming smocks for the guys. They where just delivered, I ordered them in black, pink where sent. When I called about mix up was told black was on back order so pink was substituted. The guys are refusing to wear pink. I think they are making way to big a deal over color. I need to chose my battles. Men would you wear pink ?

I wouldn't wear your Pink goooming Smock ~ just to make you feel bad ```

Latest posts