Moss on the Rocks

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm trying not to grow moss, personally.

Ya see, when I sit in the North Window, I grow around the middle and greener and grayer ... mostly on one side ...

Reminds me! I need to get the seedlings onto the South Window sill and get some advantages from this rainy day sunlight! I say "rainy day" but there was a half inch of slush on the ground when I got up! Thankfully, it melted quickly.

Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm trying not to grow moss, personally.

Ya see, when I sit in the North Window, I grow around the middle and greener and grayer ... mostly on one side ...

Reminds me! I need to get the seedlings onto the South Window sill and get some advantages from this rainy day sunlight! I say "rainy day" but there was a half inch of slush on the ground when I got up! Thankfully, it melted quickly.

Steve

I woke up to snow Steve! A couple of inches! It's still there, but melting quickly.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
... I saw that expresionless look on the Japanese (especially the women) at the beginning of the Japanese occupation. By the time we freed them completely that had already begun to change by our example.
Maybe one, especially, was influenced by your example, Hoodat :).

Spun sugar, isn't that we call that? And, she is blowing it up like a little balloon. I like the face of the little girl directly in front of her. You can see her face thru the frame on the table.

Steve

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The Japanese were taught never to express any emotion openly. Doing so was to leave oneself open to an enemy. There is an old saying in Japan, "When one sets one foot outside their house they are surrounded by enemies".

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
a-new-dawn-jpg.11438

Courtesy of our @Carol Dee

and, me!

:D digitS'

Latest posts