Purple banana peppers.... What the heck?

MatthewsHomestead

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
dont worry about @Nyboy he gets easily confused....to much city water...:lol::lol:

speaking of eggplant thats on the menu this week...
I wondered. That and the smog! :lol:
I was a bit preoccupied to laugh initially! I've NEVER had or raised eggplant. Wouldn't know what to do with it if it smacked me in the face!:smack:th:lol:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
next time you go to Italian restaurant try eggplant parmigiana :drool:drool:drool:drool
Unless you have an Italian community close, Italian food in Midwest is under whelming. Pasta over cooked, sauce lacks spices, etc, etc, etc... people here think Olive Garden is Italian.... might as well buy canned chef boyardee.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Unless you have an Italian community close, Italian food in Midwest is under whelming. Pasta over cooked, sauce lacks spices, etc, etc, etc... people here think Olive Garden is Italian.... might as well buy canned chef boyardee.
amen bro.....

99% of all chain restaurants, have their food produced/manufactured in a food commissary, and then delivered to a food distribution outfit and then delivered to the stores, so it tastes the same from one to the other....

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score

if you do that you might as well eat canned chili too. both gross IMO.

my gosh it's not like it is impossible to cook Italian well at home yourself. and the great thing there is you can adjust your spices to taste and modify and create recipes you enjoy.

Latest posts