Purple banana peppers.... What the heck?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
truffles are easy to make Major, just find a good chocolate supplier and that's 99% of the critical ingredient IMO. whatever other flavorings and good heavy cream/whipping cream. Trader Joes carries very good Belgian chocolate for a reasonable price.

will take swiss chocolate or italian alps region over belgian anyday.... fyi in my past life studied and professional trained in the culinary arts from three of the best chefs in tahoe...swiss,german and italian....

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
will take swiss chocolate or italian alps region over belgian anyday.... fyi in my past life studied and professional trained in the culinary arts from three of the best chefs in tahoe...swiss,german and italian....

i like all sorts of chocolate. just good to think of making your own since they are easy, where you get the chocolate to use is up to you. i am so glad to not have chocolates that don't taste of cardboard or plastic or have a waxy texture. i used to make hundreds of chocolates a year and could have run a store had i the ability to stand behind a counter for hours at a time. glad i didn't though as then i'd not be gardening. :)

Latest posts