Reina, Baymule’s Horse

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
All this information is so fascinating to me.
Question, so she is standing up after sedation? Asking because I worked in the ER and people get all floppy when sedated 😂

two legs vs. four... makes a lot of difference, but then there is also this thing called "cow tipping" (which i've never done)... i don't know if anyone has ever "horse tipped"? i couldn't do such a rude thing myself.

horses seem more alert than cows. ?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
@ninnymary

December 14, 2022 101100 AM PST.png

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
All this information is so fascinating to me.
Question, so she is standing up after sedation? Asking because I worked in the ER and people get all floppy when sedated 😂
Yes, she stood during sedation. She was wobbly afterwards, trying to walk. The vet said to walk her and she would come out of it.

As @ducks4you said, they lock their legs, sleep standing up and when relaxed or tired, they will rest one back leg.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yours already went to slaughter and somebody opened the can and fed it to their dog. You are safe from having a horse. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whew!!!!!! Avoided that tragedy about to happen with a horse.....

My former boss & his son are into cutters. When DD was younger she wanted a horse. Boss told me, fence in an area with shelter and he’d “loan” me a horse to see how it went. Sat DD down, told her, OK but you will feed/water every AM, spend time with it after school. We never got a horse....:weee:celebrate

Latest posts