Garden Master
Reaction score
WOW!!!! Sooooo Happy for YOU!!!
whoot.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Twenty-six pounds, @Carol Dee !

I can't hardly imagine. You must feel very different. I imagine that your feet are feeling better.

You are on a better & better path! Do you have a goal and is it in sight?

Steve

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Twenty-six pounds, @Carol Dee !

I can't hardly imagine. You must feel very different. I imagine that your feet are feeling better.

You are on a better & better path! Do you have a goal and is it in sight?

Steve
Well I really should have started worrying about the weight Long ago. I now have to lose 1/2 my body weight! So, no goal in sight yet. There is only a glimmer at the end of the tunnel. I have a VERY Long Way to go. Thanks for the encouragement. I find your mile plus walks AMAZING. My feet still hurt like the dickens. May always, but I do get moving easier and a little less pain. Very hopeful that a bigger lose will help even more.:)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, don't worry about not having started earlier. The important thing is now. I think you will definitely feel a lot better and so will your feet in another 3 months of continued weight loss. Just think of all those pounds your poor feet don't have to carry! They will think they are on vacation!

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, don't worry about not having started earlier. The important thing is now. I think you will definitely feel a lot better and so will your feet in another 3 months of continued weight loss. Just think of all those pounds your poor feet don't have to carry! They will think they are on vacation!

Mary
That is my hope.

Latest posts