Santa delivered, so ..?

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
:thumbsup
Soo happy for you!
That's the ticket - find what works for YOU! That way it will become part of your life, not something you're going to do for a while and then go back to 'real life'.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:thumbsup
Soo happy for you!
That's the ticket - find what works for YOU! That way it will become part of your life, not something you're going to do for a while and then go back to 'real life'.
That is the plan. It may take a long time as I have a LOT to loose. But with all the support and life style changes I hope to get there. (OR much closer then I am now.)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Carol, I think your feet will hurt less as you lose more weight. Afterall, they won't be carry that extra weight around! Imagine where you'll be in 2 months if you continue doing what your doing. You will definitely need new clothes. Can't wait to hear about more weight loss from you!

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
See? I knew it was good for me! :weee

"We also only looked at people who were eating chocolate never or rarely versus once a week or more than once a week," he added. "I'd really like to see what happens when people eat tons of chocolate."

That's a study I'd like to participate in!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I know what will happen. We will all get fat! haha

I'm going to start eating a small piece of dark chocolate every day now. Think how smart I'll be! :D

Mary

Latest posts