Santa delivered, so ..?

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Can either of you dip a spoon into a can of baking cocoa and enjoy that with nothing added?

DW likes to make me brownies. I don't know how many St. Valentine Day boxes of chocolate I've had, most recent - finished a week ago. I bought a bag of chocolate chips on one of those recent failed trips to find smoked paprika (couldn't leave empty handed ;)). Got chocolate chip cookies before I could get back to find the smoked paprika ;)!

Honestly, this cookie lover would prefer oatmeal raisin but I'm not fooling myself! All the sugar and fat in those things are gonna "outweigh" any benefit from the whole grain and dry fruit ...

Not reading that WAPost article, Mary. Nope.

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Let's see ...

Did I have a chocolate Santa in December??

I'm sure I'll make up for it soon, if I didn't ...

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank You, @Nyboy .

I did find it, after visiting 3 soopermarkets with the sole purpose of buying it.

Unfortunately, the smoked paprika hasn't made such a major difference in my marinades that I'd hoped. The idea of using it for ground turkey in a breakfast sausage occurred to me the other day so, I'm not finished experimenting.

In combination with chocolate in a dessert recipe, as well ... I'm sure that's out there ...

Steve