Scammers

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:ep . That must have been a huge shock, it's usually naughty kids running up their parents phone bills, not a dear old mom. :D

I'm intending to switch, this company has obviously hit an all time low.

I'm was on unlimited but they decided to lower my rate because of my paying for broadband, hence the other charges when that failed.

So I took myself back up to unlimited until some clever guy changed this without informing me, so I almost had too pay higher charges again.

Luckily I found a decent guy who put that right for me. But the fact someone changed that tariff without my knowledge is really suspicious. Surely all 5 months can't all be errors

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
As soon as I can switch to another company I shall be requesting for ALL of my data to be deleted.

I was told I would get a call twice about confirmation on their router being returned and all charges being paid up, but after calling back again and another promise made that call STILL did not happen.

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I have written a long report on all that has been happening with that company. I doubt I will get a fair admittance let alone an apology. But one can try

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I fear I have had a breach of my personal data hacked.

On my last visit to my doctors a few seriously important parts of my medical data had gone missing. I am worried it might have been stolen and feel very insecure, yet again 😕

I've desperately tried too get more information on what else could have disappeared, but I'm getting no where at all since early last month. Really worried

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Here's another little fiddle going on here. I signed up for an insurance with a company last year. I was supposed to receive a voucher for £120 after 6 months.
The voucher didn't arrive and I've been switched to another insurance company without my knowledge. I was informed today that this shouldn't have happened. But now I'm stuck because of the money I've already paid will be lost. They lied to me when I called.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I fear I have had a breach of my personal data hacked.

On my last visit to my doctors a few seriously important parts of my medical data had gone missing. I am worried it might have been stolen and feel very insecure, yet again 😕

I've desperately tried too get more information on what else could have disappeared, but I'm getting no where at all since early last month. Really worried
I spoke to my bank today. I've told them I'm afraid my data may have been sold, so I was advised too get a credit check. As I put my address code in the online form, it came up as no such code.

The manager at the bank asked me if anyone else has lost their data. I don't know if they have at my surgery but a lady I speak with occasionally has told me it's happened to her.

Update, I've filed an official complaint today. I was told I should have had a answer or explanation of some kind within one month. It's now over six weeks and no response.

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Here's another little fiddle going on here. I signed up for an insurance with a company last year. I was supposed to receive a voucher for £120 after 6 months.
The voucher didn't arrive and I've been switched to another insurance company without my knowledge. I was informed today that this shouldn't have happened. But now I'm stuck because of the money I've already paid will be lost. They lied to me when I called.
I spoke to someone today in person. And my cover is safe. But I was fleeced with that voucher for a nice little shop around which I never usually do. But however the nice lady is chasing that up.

SPedigrees

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I spoke to someone today in person. And my cover is safe. But I was fleeced with that voucher for a nice little shop around which I never usually do. But however the nice lady is chasing that up.
Scammers are running rampant, and they seem to operate with impunity. We're all in the wrong businesses it seems, because we lack the criminal bent! We could be raking in the big bucks. Glad to hear you're coming out of this thing OK for the most part.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Scammers are running rampant, and they seem to operate with impunity. We're all in the wrong businesses it seems, because we lack the criminal bent! We could be raking in the big bucks. Glad to hear you're coming out of this thing OK for the most part.
Thank you for your reply, it means a lot.

I've be extremely stressed with my medical data going and the silence on my asking for help on tracking it is deafening.

My whole life could once again be compromised, as it was before!.
I lost almost everything, thankfully I managed to keep what was so very precious too me, being my dog. But all of my parents things and my comfort and support was lost and most stolen.

This scamming has been ongoing for many years and there seems to be no real efforts to stop it, and what is abundantly clear to me is there is certainly no support or guidance for the victims.

The consequences are that the victim can be seen as a criminal, and be stalked by the authorities, criminals or both??

No one really cares and I'm still in search of how to protect myself this time around. It's very depressing indeed

It may have been accidentally deleted, but not knowing is agonising and keeps me awake at night

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I almost lost him the last time we were hit .
1000001741.jpg

Latest posts